For the Salad:
For the Dressing:
- 5 cups Broccoli Florets, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 slices Cooked Bacon, crumbled, about 1/4 cup
- 1 10 ounce can Mandarin Oranges, drained, 284mL
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, regular or low fat
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
Place the broccoli, bacon, mandarin oranges, almonds and cranberries in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, paprika, garlic powder, dry mustard, vinegar and honey until well combined.
Drizzle it over the salad ingredients and toss to combine everything.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This salad can be made up ahead of time if you like, although the almonds and mandarin oranges should be added right before serving, if possible.
- You can also replace the mayo, paprika, garlic powder and dry mustard with 1/2 cup miracle whip if you prefer - just mix it with the vinegar and honey for the dressing.