- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 13 ounces Canned Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 16 ounces Egg Noodles
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Heat a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, crumble and cook beef until no longer pink.
Add garlic, basil, oregano, and salt. Stir in tomato paste and diced tomatoes and mix until combined.
Add beef broth and bring to a boil and stir in egg noodles.
Reduce heat and cover slightly (leave a little room for steam to escape. Cook mixture for 12-15 minutes or until mixture thickens and liquid has reduced.
Stir in cheese just before serving. Garnish with sour cream and olives if desired.