For the Brownies:
For Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1 box Brownie Mix, Like Hershey's brand with the chocolate syrup!
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg, Plus 1 yolk
- 2 large Bananas, Mashed
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
For Bacon Topping:
- 3/4 cup Butter, Softened
- 1 1/4 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cream, Or milk
- 6 slices Cooked Bacon, Crumbled
In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, eggs, and mashed banana.
Beat until well-combined.
Fold in peanut butter chips.
Spread batter into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 22-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool completely on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, vanilla, powdered sugar, and milk.
Beat until light and fluffy, about 5-7 minutes.
Frost the cooled brownies and crumble fried bacon over the top.
Cut and serve. Devour!!