- 1/2 pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion, Finely chopped
- 14 ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 14 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 12 ounces Short Cut Pasta
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
In a large skillet brown ground beef and onions together.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken stock, pasta, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer.
Cook for 10-12 minutes, until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cheddar cheese until melted, and then stir in the crumbled bacon.
Serve immediately. Garnish with desired burger toppings.