For the Salad:
For the Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette:
- 1 French Baguette
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 3 slices Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese, cut into approximately 1" pieces
- 3 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- pinch of Salt
Set broiler to high. Spread cubed bread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Toast until golden brown.
In a large bowl, combine spinach, mozzarella, tomatoes, bacon, avocado, and toasted bread. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for lemon pepper vinaigrette. Dress salad and toss to coat.