For the Salad:
For the Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette:
- 1 french baguette
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into approximately 1" pieces
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of salt
Set broiler to high. Spread cubed bread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Toast until golden brown.
In a large bowl, combine spinach, mozzarella, tomatoes, bacon, avocado, and toasted bread. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for lemon pepper vinaigrette. Dress salad and toss to coat.