Pigskin Pigout: 13 Tailgating RecipesAmber Bracegirdle | Bluebonnet Baker
When the biggest sports day of the year rolls around, you need good food to get you through. There's usually more than enough libation to go around, and it should be rounded out by dips, chips and the best recipes the internet has to offer.
The Super Bowl is hosted in Houston this year, just a hop skip and jump away from Austin, the home of some of the best barbecue a state has to offer. We've gathered our favorite tailgating and game day recipes just for you.
Bring on the taquitos!
1. BBQ Chicken Wings
2. Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
3. Texas Touchdown Taters Recipe
4. BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
5. Homemade Queso Dip Recipe
6. Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
7. Veggie Guacamole Recipe
8. Buffalo Broccoli and Cauliflower Bites Recipe
9. Spicy Roasted Nuts Recipe
10. Loaded Nachos Recipe
11. Stuffed Mini Peppers Recipe
12. Avocado Eggrolls with BBQ Chicken Recipe
13. Mexican Street Corn Nachos Recipe
Wait! There's more! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Game Day Grub, Party Food, Appetizers, Photo Galleries
- Related Photos:
- Game Day Grub Slideshows, Party Food Slideshows, Appetizers Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows
- Created by:
- Amber Bracegirdle