9 Better For You Game Day RecipesThe Editors at Food Fanatic | Food Fanatic
This post is brought to you by Lantana® Foods. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Food Fanatic possible.
The big game will soon be upon us. More than ever, this day isn't just about football.
It's about food, and friends. Family, and shared memories.
And snacks. SOOOOOOO MANY SNACKS.
The editors of Food Fanatic are divided on how much we care about football teams and games. Some of us are in it to win it, and others are all about the food.
This particular editor? All about the food.
But, I made some resolutions this year that I'm trying very hard to stick to. Things like cutting back on meat, and choosing healthier options on the buffet table when game day rolls around.
With that in mind, we've come up with a list of recipes we think you'll love for your game days, big and small. They're also great for an awards night party or birthday party.
Whatever you're celebrating, we've got you covered.
Many of these recipes are perfect for a transporting (especially those deviled eggs!), making them perfect for potlucks.
1. Hummus Veggie Bites Recipe
2. Buffalo Wing Egg Cups Recipe
3. Cauliflower Tacos with Sriracha Carrot Hummus Recipe
4. Peacamole Dip Recipe
5. Deviled Eggs with Yellow Lentil Hummus Recipe
6. Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks Recipe
7. Cool Ranch Popcorn Recipe
8. Spicy Tortilla Roll Ups Recipe
9. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Wait! There's more! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Game Day Grub, Appetizers, Snacks, Party Food, Easy
- Related Photos:
- Game Day Grub Slideshows, Appetizers Slideshows, Snacks Slideshows, Party Food Slideshows, Easy Slideshows
- Related Post:
- Created by:
- The Editors at Food Fanatic