8 Recipes for Irish InspirationMegan Myers | Stetted
Even if you don't claim Irish heritage, St. Patrick's Day is one of the most festive holidays to celebrate. Not only is it a great excuse to incorporate beer and whiskey into recipes, it's a great time to get your green on!
Traditional Irish foods include lamb and potatoes, of course, but step a little bit outside the boxty by adding Irish flair to other foods like bread, curry, and more.
Take a look at our favorite recipes that bring a little bit 'o the Irish into your kitchen.
1. Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
2. Roasted Potatoes
3. Beef and Vegetable Hand Pies
4. Beer Bread
5. Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
6. Whiskey Mussels en Papillote
7. Green Curry Chicken
8. Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Wait! There's more! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Irish
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Irish Slideshows
- Created by:
- Megan Myers