- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 pound Ground Pork
- 1 small Onion, Diced
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic, In water
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1 28 ounce can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 14.5 ounce can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 3 large Zucchini Squashes, Spiralized
In a large skillet, heat olive oil in pan on high heat.
Add in the ground beef, ground pork and onion. Mix and break up for 5 minutes until browned.
Reduce the heat to medium. Add in the garlic, Italian seasoning, dried basil, and tomato paste.
Mix well, then add in the crushed and diced tomatoes.
Mix well again, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
While the sauce simmers, spiralize the zucchini.
Once the sauce has cooked for 10 minutes, add the zucchini to the saucepan.
Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Mix well, divide evenly among plates and enjoy.