For the Citrus Vinaigrette:
For the Salad:
- 2 tablespoons Orange Champagne Vinegar, Or champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Finely Grated Orange Zest
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, To taste
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 ounces Mixed Greens
- 1-2 Persimmons, Peeled (optional) and sliced
- 1-2 Tangerines, Or other citrus of your choice, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup Fresh Pomegranate Arils, From 1/2 a pomegranate
- 1/2 cup Candied Pecans
- 2 ounces Fresh Goat Cheese, Crumbled
To prepare vinaigrette, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, orange zest, honey, and mustard in a small bowl until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking vigorously, until smooth and emulsified.
Store in a lidded jar or airtight container in the fridge until ready to use.
To assemble salad, divide greens among serving bowls.
Top with slices of persimmon and citrus, a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds, a few candied pecans, and crumbled goat cheese.
Drizzle with dressing, tossing gently to combine.