- 1 pound Ground Beef, or ground turkey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 3/4 cup Water
- 4-6 bags Corn Chips, or tortilla chips
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Taco Sauce
In a skillet, cook ground beef or ground turkey over high heat until cooked through.
Drain off any accumulated fat and return meat to the pan.
Add the seasonings and water; stir to combine and cook over medium-high heat until most of the water has cooked off.
Serve over tortilla or corn chips with your favorite taco toppings.
- Note that using smoked paprika will result in a decidedly smoky flavor. If you prefer, you can certainly use regular paprika instead.