- 2 1/4 cups Almond Flour, 225 grams
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar, plus 2 tablespoons, packed
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Starch, plus 1 tablespoon, 68 grams
- 1/4 cup Ground Chia Seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese Five Spice
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Zucchini, lightly packed
- 1 1/3 cups Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 5 tablespoons Water
Preheat your oven to 350°F and line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper, rubbing the sides with coconut oil
In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut sugar, tapioca starch, chia seed, baking soda, 5 spice, cardamom, salt and ginger until well mixed.
Place the grated zucchini in a kitchen towel and ring out ALL the moisture. Really put some muscle into this! Dump the zucchini into the bowl with the flour, but don’t mix it in.
Repeat the process with the pineapple, ringing out all the moisture. Then dump it in the bowl, on top of the zucchini, not mixing it in.
Make 3 wells in the flour mixture. In one well, pour the coconut oil, in the other pour the apple cider vinegar and, finally, pour the vanilla into the third, not letting them all mix.
Pour the water over top of the bowl and use a fork to stir everything together until well mixed.
Scoop into the prepared pan and spread out evenly. Bake until very golden brown and crunchy on top, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 55-60 minutes.
Let cool in the pan COMPLETELY.
Very gently slice and DEVOUR!