- 3 Ripe Bananas, Frozen
- 1 14 ounce can Cream of Coconut
- 1/2 cup Toasted Coconut Flakes, Divided
- 3/4 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 3 tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 1 8 ounce can Crushed Pineapple, Drained
Add bananas, coconut cream, 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes, frozen pineapple chunks, agave, and coconut extract to the bowl of a blender. Pulse until smooth.
Add 1 teaspoon toasted coconut flakes to the bottom of each popsicle mold. Top with 2 teaspoons of the drained crushed pineapple. Divide the banana mixture between the molds.
Place the molds in the freezer until solid.