For the Dip:
For the Pinwheels:
- 1/2 cup Raw Unsalted Cashews, soaked in water overnight (75g)
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Honey, or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon Raw Vanilla Extract
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil, softened to room temperature (should be the consistency of softened butter)
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortillas, or gluten-free tortillas (8-inch)
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Cinnamon
Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Drain the water from the cashews and add them into a SMALL food processor (mine is 3 cups.)
Add in the almond milk, honey, vanilla and a pinch of salt and blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary. This make take 4-5 minutes to get smooth.
Once smooth, with the food processor running, stream in the melted coconut oil until well mixed.
Transfer the dip to a bowl and refrigerate to thicken.
Divide the soft coconut oil between each tortilla (about 1 tsp each) and spread out evenly.
In a small bowl, stir together the coconut sugar and cinnamon. Divide between the tortillas, sprinkling over the coconut oil to completely cover each tortilla.
Roll each tortilla up tightly and slice each into 8 bites. Insert a toothpick into each bite to secure it.
Place the bites on a pan, cut-side down, and bake until the filling is soft and melted, about 8-10 minutes.
Serve warm with dip and DEVOUR immediately!
- I have doubled this recipe and made it in a high-powered blender, and 6 Tbsp of almond milk was a little too much. If you do this, start with 4 Tbsp and adjust. You want the dip thick and creamy.