For the Turkey Sliders:
For the Cranberry Sriracha Sauce:
- 24 Slider Buns
- 1 pound Turkey Breast, Thinly sliced
- 1 pound Pepper Jack Cheese
For the Butter Topping:
- 1 cup Cranberry Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sriracha Chili Sauce, reduce amount for less heat or increase amount for more heat
- 3/4 cup Butter, Melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Dried Minced Onion
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Either grease or spray with cooking spray a 9x13-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion.
Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Spread the Cranberry Sriracha sauce over the bottom half of the rolls.
Layer the turkey on top of the cranberry sauce. Arrange the cheese slices over the turkey.
Place the tops of the rolls on top of the sandwiches. Pour the butter mixture evenly over the rolls.
Cover the pan with foil.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
Remove the foil and bake for about 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and the tops are golden brown.
Slice into individual rolls to serve.