- 1 teaspoon Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pound Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon Minced Dried Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- dash of Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 medium White Onion, diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 10 ounce can Fire Roasted Ro-Tel
- 1 15 ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Corn
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
In a large saucepan, add the grape seed oil to the pan and the ground turkey. Cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
Use a wooden spoon to break up the meat into bite-size pieces and stir periodically.
While the turkey cooks, prep the onions and bell peppers.
Next, reduce the heat to medium and add in the dried garlic flakes, salt, black pepper, chili powder, cumin, paprika, and oregano.
Mix well, then add in the diced onion, red and orange bell pepper.
Stir in the fire roasted tomatoes, tomato sauce, drained black beans, and frozen corn.
Mix well and simmer on the stove top for 20 minutes.
Divide evenly among bowls and add toppings of choice.