- 24 ounces Chocolate Almond Bark
- 2/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Divided
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 6 ounces Reese's Pieces
- 20 Miniature Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Coarsely chopped, more or less
- 20 Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Coarsely chopped, more or less
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate almond bark.
Add the creamy peanut butter, and stir until smooth.
Spread the mixture in a thin and even layer onto the parchment paper.
Using the same saucepan, melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips over low heat.
Drizzle the melted chips over the chocolate almond bark on the baking sheet, and use a skewer or knife to lightly swirl.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, Reese’s pieces, and chopped Reese's cups.
Allow at least 1 hour to set, or place pan in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
Break into pieces, and enjoy!