For the Dressing:
- 1 19 ounce package Frozen Cheese Tortellini
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Cucumber, Small
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, Or grape tomatoes
- 12 Kalamata Olives
- 1 tablespoon Minced Shallot
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
Fill a large saucepan with 3 quarts water and set over high heat. Once water is boiling, add the tortellini and cook for 3-5 minutes, until pasta is floating on top.
Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Let drain in colander while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
Seed and dice bell pepper. Dice cucumber. Halve cherry tomatoes. Chop Kalamata olives.
In a large bowl, whisk together shallot, Dijon, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Add tortellini and mix well to coat, then add vegetables and mix again.
Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.