- 1 pound Baby Potatoes, (Yellow) - washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, plus more for oiling the pan
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- Fine Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
Adjust your toaster oven cooking rack to the bottom position, select the ‘Bake’ setting, and preheat to 400°F. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
Cut the potatoes in half or quarters if larger. You’re shooting for pieces that are about 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch thick.
In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and black pepper. Toss well to coat.
Transfer potatoes to the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer with the cut sides facing the pan.
Roast potatoes, flipping occasionally, until golden, crispy, and fork tender about 30 to 45 minutes depending on the size of your potatoes.
- Convection Toaster Oven Adjustments: Reduce the temperature to 375°F and cook for 25 to 35 minutes.