- 6 tablespoons Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoning of Choice, like Everything Bagel Seasoning or Italian Seasoning
Adjust cooking rack to the bottom position and preheat toaster oven to 350°F on the BAKE setting.
Line a sheet pan with a silicone baking mat.
Drop cheese in tablespoon-sized piles about 2-inches apart on the pan. Gently pat each pile to spread it out and flatten in an even layer.
Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Remove pan and sprinkle crisps with seasoning (if using).
Return pan to toaster oven and bake until the middle is no longer bubbly and the crisps are a light golden color, about 2 to 4 minutes longer.
Remove from oven and let crisps cool completely before eating or storing.
- Convection Adjustments: Reduce the temperature to 325°F, cooking time remains the same.
- You may need to experiment and adjust the cooking time for your crisps (shorter or longer) as toaster ovens vary.
- Leftover crisps can be stored in a well-sealed container at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.