- 1 cup Corn Chex Cereal
- 1 cup Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 cup Wheat Chex Cereal
- 1/2 cup Mixed Nuts
- 1/2 cup Mini Pretzels
- 1/2 cup Bagel Chips
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted (dairy-free stick butter will also work)
- 2-3 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce, (we used a vegan version)
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon Season Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
Adjust the cooking rack to the lowest placement and preheat toaster oven to 250°F on the BAKE setting.
In a large bowl, combine the cereals, mixed nuts, pretzels, and bagel chips.
Add butter to a small microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until melted, about 20 seconds. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Pour butter mixture over cereal and stir well to coat all of the pieces.
Pour mix into a small roasting pan or rimmed sheet pan.
Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes during cooking.
Spread mix onto paper towels or parchment paper and cool completely (about 15 to 20 minutes) before storing in an airtight container.
- For a milder snack mix use the smaller seasoning and spice measurements.
- The number of servings will depend on the ingredient amounts used. As written, the recipe makes about 4½ cups or 9 ounces of snack mix.