- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Taco Sauce
- 8 large Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- 1/2 cup Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado, medium, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Cilantro
In a large frying pan, heat olive oil on medium high heat.
Add ground turkey and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring often. Add taco sauce, bring heat to low and cover.
Cook for another few minutes or until bubbly. Set aside.
Lay out lettuce on a plate. Fill with taco meat mixture and top with peppers, tomatoes, avocado and cheese.
Drizzle each one with ranch dressing.
Serve with extra toppings on the side.