- 2 cups Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Pickled Jalapeño Juice, From the jar, optional
- 3/4 cup Crushed Tortilla Chips, Divided
- 12 Mini Sweet Peppers, Any color, split lengthwise in half
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, taco seasoning, jalapeño juice, and 1/2 of tortilla chips together in a bowl.
Stuff each half of a pepper with the filling and top with the extra 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
Bake for 10 minutes until the filling is bubbling.