- 1 cup Almonds
- 2 cups Wheat Chex Cereal, Shreddies in Canada
- 2 cups Small Pretzels
- 2 cups Goldfish Crackers
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 4 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spread the almonds on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until fragrant. Let cool.
In a large bowl, combine the almonds, cereal, pretzels and goldfish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt.
Pour this over the pretzel mixture and toss until everything is evenly coated.
Spread the snack mix on a baking sheet in an even layer, and bake for 10-12 minutes, stirring once.
Let cool completely, and store in a sealed container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.