- 2/3 cup Distilled White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Tomato Paste
- 6 tablespoons Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1 teaspoon Hickory Liquid Smoke
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery Seed
- pinch of Ground Black Pepper
Combine all ingredients in a pot set over high heat and bring to a boil.
Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium/low and simmer, stirring frequently so the bottom doesn’t burn, until thickened and reduced, about 17-20 mins.
Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.