- 1 1/2 ounces Freeze Dried Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice, (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3-4 tablespoons Heavy Cream
Put your strawberries to a food processor and pulse until the strawberries become a fine powder.
Place your butter to a mixer and beat until smooth.
Add your powdered sugar one cup at a time, beating well between each addition.
Add in the strawberries and salt and beat well.
Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract and beat well.
Mix in the heavy cream one tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
Allow the frosting to sit for a couple of minutes before enjoying.