- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, Melted, or melted butter
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Mashed Banana, About 2 large very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Honey, Or maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries, Hulled and diced
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a standard 12 cup muffin tin and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, then pour in the mashed banana mixture. Stir until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
Gently fold in the fresh strawberries.
Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. Bake at 400°F for approximately 15 minutes or until muffins are golden and spring back when pressed lightly. Cool on wire rack.