- 2 ounces Chocolate Coffee Moonshine
- 4 ounces Strong Brewed Coffee, Or 2 ounces espresso plus 2 ounces hot water
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 ounces Milk, Hot
- Whipped Cream, As garnish
- Chocolate Syrup, To garnish
In a mug, add hot coffee or espresso + water, vanilla, and chocolate coffee moonshine, and mix.
Microwave milk and froth using a milk frother until milk had quadrupled in size.
Top coffee with milk and foam.
Top with whipped cream, and drizzle a little chocolate syrup over the top if desired.