For Garnish :
- 24 Wonton Wrappers, square
- Cooking Spray
- 1 pound Ahi Tuna Steak, sushi grade
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Scallions, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeños Jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Avocados, pitted and chopped
- Sesame Seeds
- Chopped Cilantro
Cut tuna into 1/2-inch cubes.
Add tuna to a large bowl with soy sauce, sesame oil, scallions and jalapeño. Add to the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
While the tuna is chilling, preheat oven to 350°F. Spray each cup in a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
Press one wonton wrapper into each cup, then spray the wonton wrappers with a light spray of cooking spray.
Add another wonton wrapper on top and press into the bottom. Spray with another light spray of cooking spray.
Bake wonton wrappers 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and Sriracha.
Add sauce to the fish and stir to coat.
Stir in red onion.
Fold in avocado.
Add tuna mixture to each wonton cup, filling them to the top.
Top with sesame seeds and chopped cilantro.