- 12 Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 Red Onion, diced, plus 1 tablespoon minced, divided
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Corn
- 1/2 jalapeños Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup Black Beans
- Fresh Tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 Avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Cooked Crispy Flatbread
In a small bowl, marinade shrimp with lime juice, cajun seasoning, paprika, minced red onion, chopped cilantro, honey and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Remove shrimp from marinade and add to pan along with corn and black beans.
Sauté until shrimp just turns pink and opaque. Remove from heat, add to a small bowl and stir in jalapeño.
Pour marinade into the skillet and cook until reduced and thickened over medium-high heat, approximately 2 minutes.
Top flatbread with the shrimp, corn and black bean mixture.
Add chopped tomato, red onion, and avocado.
Drizzle with the thickened marinade and sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Serve immediately.