- 1 1/2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Tender, Or breasts sliced into 1-1/2 inch wide strips
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers, Crumbled into small little bits
- 3 tablespoons Butter, Melted
Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a 9 X 13 baking dish with foil.
Lay the chicken pieces side by side on the foil; you can squish them together really closely. It actually turns out better that way.
Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, mix together the sour cream, garlic powder, and onion powder until smooth. Spread the sour cream mixture evenly over the chicken.
Combine the melted butter and crushed Ritz crackers together until all the cracker crumbs are coated with butter. Sprinkle the cracker crumbs over the sour cream.
Bake for 35 minutes. The cracker crust will be crunchy and the juices in the pan will run clear.