- 12 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 4 ounces Smoked Salmon, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Light Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Light Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dill, fresh and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Horseradish
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks to a large bowl.
Arrange egg whites on a platter.
To the bowl of yolks, add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Scoop yolk mixture back into egg whites, garnish with dill and serve.