For the Lemon Herb Mayonnaise:
For the Sandwiches:
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Zest, Grated
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Basil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Dill
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 4 English Muffins, Split and toasted
- 6 ounces Smoked Salmon
- 4 slices Cooked Bacon
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 medium Tomato, Thinly sliced
In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, basil, dill, parsley and pepper until well mixed.
Spread both sides of English muffins with mayonnaise mixture.
On bottom halves of muffins, layer salmon, bacon, arugula, tomatoes, then top with the other halves of muffins. Serve immediately.
- Cook time is provided only if you don't have pre-cooked bacon handy.