For the Mashed Avocado:
For the Bagels:
- 2-3 Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 wholes Everything Bagel, halved and toasted
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Smoked Salmon, I personally love the Honey Smoked Fish Company, but you can certainly use any brand!
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Capers, drained
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
In a medium bowl, mash avocados. Stir in lime juice, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
Spread each bagel evenly with creamy cheese, then top with the mashed avocado mixed.
Shred the smoked salmon with your hands and add it on top of the avocado. Finish with sliced red onion, capers and a sprinkle of fresh parsley.