- 4 Sweet Potatoes, thickly sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 4 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Grated Nutmeg
Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner.
Arrange sweet potatoes on baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and carefully smash the potatoes with a fork.
In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, then drizzle evenly over sweet potatoes.
Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve with turkey for dinner, or eggs for breakfast!