- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3-4 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 1/2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 15 ounce can Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- Cooked Rice, Optional
- Steamed Broccoli, Optional
Drizzle the olive oil into the bottom of the slow cooker pot.
Place the chicken strips in the pot.
In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat the peanut butter for 1 minute, or until melted and thin.
Stir in the coconut milk, cornstarch, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt & pepper, whisking until smooth.
Pour it over the chicken in the slow-cooker pot, and stir until chicken is coated.
Set the slow-cooker to 'low' and cook for 3-4 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Serve with rice and/or broccoli.