- 19 ounces Mild Enchilada Sauce
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans, Drained
- 1 10 ounce can Chunky Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 40 ounces Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 2 cups Cooked Rice
- 1 Avocado, Diced and divided
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream, Divided
- Tortilla Chips, For topping and serving
Combine the mild enchilada sauce, black beans, diced tomatoes and green chiles, boneless chicken breast, chicken stock, diced onions and bell peppers, and frozen corn into a slow cooker. Mix well.
Place the lid on top and cook on high for 5 hours.
Once the soup is done cooking, remove the chicken breast. Place in a bowl and shred. Return back to the soup. Mix well and ladle into bowls. Add about a quarter cup of rice to each bowl.
Top with a little bit of avocado, shredded cheddar and sour cream. Crush a few tortilla chips on top and enjoy!