- 4 Carrots, Peeled and diced
- 4 stalks Celery, Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Cored and diced
- 2 medium Baking Potatoes, Diced
- 1 White Onion, Diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 14.5 ounce can Diced Tomatoes, With juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon White Pepper
- dash of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 32 ounce containers Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 pound Ditalini Pasta
Place the carrots, celery, green bell pepper, baking potatoes, onion, garlic cloves and diced tomatoes in the slow cooker.
Sprinkle with parsley, Italian seasoning, white pepper, and red pepper flakes, mix well.
Add in the chicken breast and chicken stock.
Mix well until everything is covered. Cook on low heat for 8 hours.
Once soup is ready, boil a pot of water, add 1 tablespoon salt, and add in the ditalini pasta once the water is boiling.
Cook for 10 minutes, drain, rinse and set to the side.
Remove the chicken breast, shred in a bowl and place back in the soup pot.
Ladle chicken soup in bowls and top with 1/4 cup cooked ditalini noodles per bowl.