- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Fresh Parsley, Finely minced
- 4 cups Oyster Crackers, Heaping (9 ounce bag)
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano Cheese, Grated
Preheat oven to 250°F.
In a medium saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine butter, olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper. Heat until butter is melted.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine parsley and oyster crackers. Pour melted butter mixture over crackers and parsley. Toss to combine until crackers are fully coated with butter.
Spread on a rimmed sheet pan, sprinkle with Romano cheese and toss gently to combine. Spread them out so they are in a single layer.
Bake for 15 minutes, stir gently (return back to a single layer) and bake for 10 more minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container (but they taste best fresh!).