- 3/4 cup Cheese Dip, (1/2 jar)
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 jar Pimientos, (4 ounces)
- 1 12 ounce can Luncheon Meat, cubed
- 3 pounds White Sandwich Bread
Add the cheese dip, cream cheese, pimiento (save the juice) and luncheon meat to a blender or food processor.
Blend until everything is mixed and as smooth as you would like it. Add some of the pimiento brine to thin it out to a spreadable consistency.
Spread 2 tablespoons on a slice of bread. Top with another slice and trim crust from bread using a sawing motion.
Cut sandwiches diagonally to form triangles using a sawing motion. Wipe knife clean in between slices.