- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken Apple Sausages, of choice
- 1 large Apple, diced
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
Preheat your oven to 400°F and trim your Brussels sprouts, cutting them in half.
In a large bowl, toss them with the oil and a good pinch of salt. Transfer to a baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
Roast until golden brown and fork tender, about 20-25 minutes, stirring once. Divide between 4 meal prep containers.
Cook the sausage according to package directions (I slice mine and give it a quick sear in a dry frying pan) then divide between the 4 bowls.
Divide the apples and goat cheese between the 4 bowls, followed by the maple syrup.
DEVOUR! (or devour later)