For the Vinigairette :
For the Salad:
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 2 medium Beets, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Carrot
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 5 ounces Baby Spinach, chopped
- 2 ounces Goat Cheese, crumbled
- Sunflower Seeds, optional
Preheat the oven to 400°F
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and honey. Add the dried cranberries and set aside the dressing.
On a large sheet pan, toss the beets and carrots with 2 TBS olive oil, 1/4 teaspoons salt, and a pinch of pepper. Mix until all the vegetables are coated.
Roast the vegetables in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Cool.
Combine the quinoa, vegetables, and baby spinach in a large salad bowl. Mix in the dressing and toss well.
Sprinkle with goat cheese crumbles.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.