- 1 13 ounce box Reese's Puffs Cereal
- 2 cups Salted Peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups Reese's Peanut Butter Chips, Divided, 1/2 cup melted
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 1/4 cups Honey
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips, Melted
Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
In a very large heatproof bowl, combine Reese’s Puffs cereal, salted peanuts, and peanut butter chips, tossing to combine.
In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, honey, and butter.
Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
Boil for 3 minutes.
Working quickly, whisk in the creamy peanut butter. The mixture will thicken fast!
Carefully pour the mixture over the cereal mixture, stirring to coat.
Press evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
Drizzle with melted milk chocolate and melted peanut butter chips.
Allow to set, and cut into bars.