- 3 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 1/2 cups Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/5 ounces Freeze Dried Raspberries, (1 bag)
Preheat the oven to 300°F. Place a Silpat or parchment paper on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Stir together the oats, nuts, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Mix together the honey, oil, and vanilla and pour over the dry ingredients. Stir until everything is coated. Pour out onto the prepared pan.
Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the granola cool completely.
Stir in the chocolate chips and raspberries. Store in a tightly sealed container for up to 2 weeks.