- 2 cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans, Rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can Corn, Rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1 cup Cooked Chicken, Diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, Save some for garnishing the dish just before serving
- 1/3 cup Homemade Vinaigrette Dressing
Place the quinoa in a large bowl and add the black beans, corn, red onions, red pepper, chicken and parsley.
Pour the homemade vinaigrette dressing over the quinoa salad and stir to combine very well.
Garnish with more parsley before serving if you desire.