- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 White Onion, Chopped
- 1 Poblano Pepper, Seeded and chopped
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3 cups Chicken Stock, Divided
- 2 15 oz cans Cannellini Beans, Rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken, Chopped
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, Minced
- Plain Greek Yogurt, For garnish
Place grape seed oil in a pot on medium-high heat.
Add the onion, poblano pepper and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add 1 cup chicken stock, mix well, and place the lid on the pot. Cook for 3 minutes.
While the onions, peppers and garlic cook rinse and drain the beans and chop the chicken.
Add the beans, chicken, frozen corn kernels, lime juice, 2 cups chicken stock, chili powder, cumin, and salt to the pot.
Mix well, place the lid on the pot and cook on medium for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in fresh cilantro just before serving.
Divide white chicken chili between 4 bowls.
Top with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt.