- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, let come to room temp while cooking
Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil to the pan, swirling to coat.
Add chicken and onion. Sauté for 4-5 minutes until the onions are soft and the chicken is browned, but not cooked through.
Add garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
Mix in curry powder and garam masala. Stir until the chicken is well coated.
Add tomato paste and mix until well blended.
Whisk in chicken broth. Bring to a simmer for 5-6 minutes.
In a small bowl mix 2 tablespoon of hot cooking liquid with yogurt to temper.
Add to pan and cook for 2 minutes until hot.
Serve over rice.
Garnish with cilantro if desired.