- 2 boxes Brownie Mix, prepared in two 8x8 pans or one 13x9 pan
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 3.4 ounce box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 1/4 cups Cold Milk
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 15-ounce can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 8-ounce container Whipped Topping
Cut the brownies into 1-inch cubes.
Beat the cream cheese, pudding mix, milk and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Fold in the pumpkin.
In a 3-quart bowl, layer the brownies, pudding and whipped topping. Repeat layers until bowl is filled. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.