- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup Black Beans, drained
- 1/2 cup Corn, drained
- 1/3 cup Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, (petite preferred)
- 1/2 cup Lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
In medium pan add ground beef. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Drain. Return to pan. Add taco seasoning and water. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Set aside.
In large bowl add taco meat, onions, black beans, corn and tomatoes.
Pour into pie pan.
Top with puff pastry. Cut to fit the size of your pan. Press edges down.
Cut two slits into the top center of the pastry.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Allow to cool. Top with lettuce, cheese and sour cream.
Serve warm and ENJOY!