- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
Blend the oats in a blender until they’re coarsely ground. Add the peanut butter, bananas, eggs, yogurt, honey, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla and blend until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips (or briefly blend but they will get a bit chopped up).
Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin, almost filling up the muffin cups. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until they are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Adapted from Cooking Light.